Help with logging exercise

Options
How do I log exercises done on the floor and on the balance ball? It seems there is no data stored for caloric burn for these tupes of exercises. Any ideas on how to better track this?

Also, I use 3lb hand weights while walking on treadmil, how do I account for the extra caloric burn?

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    Sounds like your exercises are too complicated for this website. Good job, you messed things up already! JK. You could try googling your exercises to see if you get any results that way... and I believe if you go to your food diary, and find the button that says 'quick add calories', you can enter in like "-100" or whatever amount of calories you burned for the exercises, and it should deduct that amount of calories from your daily calorie intake. Make sure to keep track of those though because you will have to eat some of those since they're your net calories!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Purchase a heart rate monitor with a chest strap - that way you will have a really good idea of the calories burned - no matter what you do (even in the pool). Most decent ones can be purchased for $50-$100