Weird crushes?

Options

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Ruxin from The League :smile:

Another girl who watches The League?! Hello, new BFF. Lolz.
    I'll take Pete, please. :)

You can definitely have Pete...and Andre :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    Alex Guarnaschelli and Amanda Freitag. From the Food Network.

I have crushes on both of them. They both have a passion for what they do and it translates. I find it sexy.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Certain women in powerful positions. Something about that is super sexy, even if they aren't so much.
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    Daryl Dixio n- Norman Reedus. Jared Padalecki, and Jenson Ackles. :D
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Daryl Dixio n- Norman Reedus. Jared Padalecki, and Jenson Ackles. :D

JARED AND JENSON ARE NOT WEIRD CRUSHES. They are models and gorgeous actors. xD
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Damn straight. 95% of these "weird crushes" aren't weird. Im going with Otacon from Metal Gear Solid...and John Boehner >_>
  • Reza151
    Options

Damn straight. 95% of these "weird crushes" aren't weird. Im going with Otacon from Metal Gear Solid...and John Boehner >_>

Though I will admit that most of my crushes are well above my age (I'm 25 and they range from 30s to 60s). DAVID FREAKING BOWIE, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr. Misha Collins, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, John Barrowman.

I only just recently saw "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Clue". I now have a weird crush on Tim Curry. THAT VOICE! :love: Also, upon realizing that he played both Pennywise the clown (from the movie, IT, which gave me my fear of clowns as a child), AND Dr. Frankfurter--- well the man took my fear of clowns away. How can I not love him?

So in sum, my only WEIRD crushes: David Bowie, Tim Curry, and Captain Planet (when I was a child. )
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love love love Jason Segal.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I have a weird thing for Willie Nelson.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A couple of my friends think I'm weird because I lust after Sully Erna
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Lip from Shameless (American version).
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Russell Howard. I mean, WTF?

But he's got something cute about him, is funny and politically on my wavelength.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I remember being crushed as a kid that I was not a cartoon fox...as I was in love with Robin Hood.

Okay (a) Robin Hood is adorable and totally crushable. And (b) He isn't a cartoon animal, but I would be remiss if I did not admit to Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. :love:

I, too, had a crush on the animated fox version of Robin Hood. I think it was the voice.

Also Tim Curry and Jeremy Irons.

And Bowie, pretty much in any form he's been in.
  • Reza151
    Options
    I remember being crushed as a kid that I was not a cartoon fox...as I was in love with Robin Hood.

Okay (a) Robin Hood is adorable and totally crushable. And (b) He isn't a cartoon animal, but I would be remiss if I did not admit to Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. :love:

I, too, had a crush on the animated fox version of Robin Hood. I think it was the voice.

BOWIE AND TIM CURRY <3

And I second Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Bonus: He's voiced by Christian Bale!
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    David-Mitchell-001.jpg

:blushing:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

I agree about the animated fox from Robin Hood--definitely the voice. I watch that movie to this day and get all swooney. Also, Justin (the "good" rat) from the Secret of NIMH.

Having crushes on animated, anthropomorphic animals isn't too strange, is it?
  • Joleen106
    Joleen106 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband loves her!!!!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Lip from British shameless was hotter. And British shameless is 1000 times better -_-

I've had a ton of weird crushes- Jeff Daniels, Matthew Broderick, Rebel Wilson, The cartoon version of Speed Racer, Professor Oak, Stephen Colbert, Roger Egbert, Ross Noble,

I was about to mention my crush on Michael Caine but I changed my mind because MICHAEL CAINE IS THE SEX OK?