Lost 22lb in 2 minutes, got so much energy!

Options
AND I spot reduced it, all from my hip (inset smug face here)!

How you ask?

It's so simple, anyone can do it with this one simple tip!

I handed my baby over to his granny for the day! I'm leaping about doing jobs with ease without that 22lb stuck to my hip! (Although - soppy mummy alert - I do miss him horribly!)

And yes, all you jealous haters will shout about me gaining it back and more in no time. I know its true, I know granny will fill him full of her apple cake, ice cream and other such treats and he will come back later even heavier than when he left!

In all seriousiness though, I've actually lost 30lb of fat in the last 6 months, and on my 5'1 small frame it's made a huge difference to how I feel. Carrying a 22lb LO about and feeling how heavy he is really drives it home what a strain I was putting on my body carrying the extra. Roll on the next 6 months for tweaking my body fat % and strengthening up as I start lifting more than baby weight!

Replies

• smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    you had me there.lol:laugh:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Cute! Congratulations on the wonderful 30 lb success. I was carrying around my 8 yr old the other day and it hit me...she weighs the amount I still have to lose. I'm going to feel so much better when I am at goal!
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It's awesome when you realize you lost a person in terms of weight.

I gotta say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post, you ma'am are awesome.

Congrats on the weight loss! Though just know that over the years you are bound to gain AT LEAST another 100. Sorry to tell you
  • frommetobetterme
    frommetobetterme Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hahaha... that's funny.

Good job mamma!
  • Cavy1234
    Cavy1234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I loved this post. It had me smiling ear-to-ear, it was just so cute and funny. Enjoy your day without the little one, and when he comes back to you later today, you can catch up on all the fun giggles and snuggles then. :flowerforyou:
  • MuskCats
    MuskCats Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lol! I love this thread! :D
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Its crazy when you lose weight to hold something similar and be like I WALKED AROUND WITH THIS, IN FAT, ON MY BODY. Like I was carrying a really heavy backpack recently and I was like how did I walk with this. I can't wait until the day when I'm at a healthy weight and can think about how did I walk around with that much extra weight for so long, its like I was carrying my husband on my back.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

well im losing 37lbs this weekend.....oh shoot, i just realized thats about how much i want to lose in real life.... omg i want to lose a 4 year boy..... wow, that just put it in perspective

:angry: :grumble: :embarassed: :frown: :cry: :sad:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    The problem with fad diets in that you'll gain it all back quickly. :laugh:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the day when I'm at a healthy weight and can think about how did I walk around with that much extra weight for so long, its like I was carrying my husband on my back.
    :laugh: <insert *bom-chicka-wah-wah* joke here...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I just lost 30lb's, but I'm sure he'll be up from his nap shortly. Lolol. :happy:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I just put a total of 70 pounds down for a nap. Feels spectacular.
  • Hahahaha, Now that is something to jump about over. Funny how kids can drive you crazy when they are stuck to your hip all day but when somebody is taking care of them or they are sleeping you miss them and want a cuddle :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!