HELP....ROOKIE! casein slow digest.and iso 100 hydrolized

Options
Hello, im a petite female who weighs 120 ibs. I want to build muscle, i work out 5-6x a week doing 40-60 min of stationary bike (cardio) and do weights . I wanna build lean muscle, look healthy.... My brother in law bought me an iso 100 and casein for bedtime....i drink the iso 100 right after my workout and casein before bed. Is this too much.protein im consuming?
My questions are:
1. Taking protein like i am, is it going to make me.bulky?
2. Am i.going to.gain weight.and look chubby?
3. Should i.be consuming both?
4. What kind of body can i get drinking these both? Lean?

Thank you so much!

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

My questions are:

1. No
    2. Only if you eat in a surplus of calories for your body
    3. Sure
    4. What kind of body do you get from protein drinks.. nothing.. you get your body from lifting weights.

Iso-100 is probably one of the better (and expensive) protein drinks.. so its a decent one (no carbs etc).. but your going to want to eat pretty close to your maintenance and do more weights than stationary bike.. if your looking to add muscle(or keep what you have) and get toned that is your route.. You won't get bulky, that is a myth.
  • StrictlyPro
    Options
    Give him the powders back and just eat more food. You personally probably need about 100g of protein per day. No need to get 25+ grams from powder.
  • ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options

My questions are:

1. No
    2. Only if you eat in a surplus of calories for your body
    3. Sure
    4. What kind of body do you get from protein drinks.. nothing.. you get your body from lifting weights.

Iso-100 is probably one of the better (and expensive) protein drinks.. so its a decent one (no carbs etc).. but your going to want to eat pretty close to your maintenance and do more weights than stationary bike.. if your looking to add muscle(or keep what you have) and get toned that is your route.. You won't get bulky, that is a myth.

/ thread