exercise dvd fans

Options
Hey guys, so i have just finished the 30 day shred and it was hard but i enjoyed having the dvd to do everyday, so i was just wondering what other exercise dvds you have tried and noticed a success with that i could try. I am a huge jillian michaels fan but im open to other suggestions.
thanks!

Replies

• helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels too and after 30DS I did 6 week 6 pack and enjoyed that one. I also have Killer Legs and bums (?). Now I usually switch between the few I have.
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I had awesome results with TurboFire by Chalene Johnson.
  • saraedens
    Options
    I'm on the last week of 30 Day Shred and just because I'm inpatient I popped in Ripped in 30 the other day and can't wait to start that one up! I burned about 75 more calories than I usually burn with 30DS!!! Love Jillians also!!
  • lifeisadancefloor
    Options
    Yes! Turbo Fire is great! If you enjoy doing squats, The Firm Express videos are pretty good too!
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have done the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout with Jillian and enjoyed it. I have also done the Hip Hop Abs and really liked it as well. Good luck!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Focus T25 by Shaun T (the Insanity guy). Love it! 25 minutes a day and you're dripping sweat - and done. No long workouts. It's hard, but if you did the Shred, you can do this.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried her 30 day shred but I keep hearing good things.

Last night I did her Hard Body workout and love it! It really keeps the heart rate up.

Her Boost Metabolism is a good one too!

Some other DVD's I enjoy are from trainers Jeanette Jenkins, Chris Freytag (do her twice a week), Stephanie Vitarino, Cindy Whitmarsh and Amy Dixon.

They all are awesome and you will get great results.
  • bethbigdog
    bethbigdog Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Hip Hop Abs and I love it. I did 30DS and like JM also. I am going to get T25 next!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Yes! Turbo Fire is great! If you enjoy doing squats, The Firm Express videos are pretty good too!

I love the dvd's by The Firm!

I'm doing Insanity right now, and did P90 (the program before P90X) a few months ago.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I really liked The Firm series, and right now I'm doing Brazil Butt Lift and it's fast and fun.
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    Options
    I love my kettleball dvd by Angie Miller. I also like all the Shaun T video's InSanity and his dance ones). For some reason I cannot get into any of Jillian MIchaels videos and I have like 5 of them.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey and Cathe Friedrich are good ones. A little tougher than Jillian, but more knowledgeable.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing Week 1 of Ripped in 30 and I really like it. I mean its tough and I have cursed her a few times but I definitely feel like I've done a good workout after and I already feel stronger. I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones, 6 Week 6 Pack, Extreme Shed and Shred and Killer Buns & Thighs.... I do like Jillian!
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    anything made by beachbody........been using their workouts for years. good stuff.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I have T25, P90x, most of Bob Harper's videos, Biggest Loser (I think I have 4 of them), some yoga, and a few spinning dvds. I have a couple of Jillian's but I don't think she's all that effective and I hate the way she talks her audience. I know, I'm a workout video *kitten*. I don't follow any one program, I just like to have a lot of different choices. I get bored very easily. P90x and Bob Harper are my favorite. Bob is no nonsense and he really kicks your *kitten*.
  • Cardinalsfan145
    Options
    I'm a guy don't know what you are looking for. But here are my suggestions

1. P90x

2. Hip Hop Abs

3. Body Beast

4. Tapout Xt

5. Insanity

6. JNL fusion
  • boobear7
    boobear7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred and then after completing that I got the Body Revolution DVD's of Jillian Michaels....only about 35 mins each day and it works. It was worth the money and it didn't get boring and for me it was very challanging especially the last few weeks of the program.
  • kklotay
    kklotay Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a Turbo Fire fan. I tried so many like Insanity, 6 packs in 6 weeks, Zumba, etc. but Turbo Fire is still my favorite.
  • D34thon2legs
    D34thon2legs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing DDPYoga, super intense but refreshing, you always feel worked out after, but not in a painful way! Love how much stronger i am getting, AND how flexible!

http://www.ddpyoga.com/
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Any of the Biggest Loser DVDs as well as Bob Harper's DVDs are awesome! I just got Jillian's new release- Yoga Inferno, and going to do it Sat!!