Impressed!

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm new, joining from Brisbane Australia. Glorious day here by the way. Started the day with a walk/jog through the park and a feeling of optimism after finding this site quite by accident. Hope to lose a few kgs and get a whole lot fitter. Would love to make some new friends too!

Lin xx

Replies

• cynditoney
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! The people that are on this site are friendly, supportive and full of lots of great advice!! You will like this site!! Friend Request sent!!:flowerforyou:
  • pixieE
    pixieE Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Lin, welcome to MFP!

Ditto to what has been messaged above me! Everyone here is really lovely and supportive, we're all in this weight loss journey together :smile:

Friend request sent x
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a wonderful site filled with support. Feel free to friend me.
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

This site has been amazing. I've only been here a couple weeks and I hope I have it in me to stay forever. This is really part of a lifestyle.

YAY MFP!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best place to get healthy. Lots of great tools, a huge food data base, and a ton of support.:flowerforyou:
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome!!

I find this site heaven sent lol soooooo supportive!

Friend request being sent when i finish typing

p.s. the weathers quite nice on the other side of the world today in good ol GB lol xx
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lin! This is a great place for support and encouragement! :)