Anyone want to BETA read my novel? :)

Options
nibbynoo
nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
Hi!
I've written a paranormal romantic comedy novel online and wondered if any of you guys would like to BETA read it?

Its only the first draft atm, but any feed back would be HUGELY appreciated! Add me or use the contact form on the site if you are interested!
Theres also a trailer and loads of cool art work on there too, so have a nose around the site and see if it's something you'd be interested in
www.deadeven.co.uk

Thank you thank you thank you! :)

Replies

• mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've written a paranormal romantic comedy novel online and wondered if any of you guys would like to BETA read it?

Its only the first draft atm, but any feed back would be HUGELY appreciated! Add me or use the contact form on the site if you are interested!
    Theres also a trailer and loads of cool art work on there!
    www.deadeven.co.uk

Thank you thank you thank you! :)

Sure I will bite :) I sent a contact form request to be a beta reader :drinker:

eta.... well I'm trying to send at least!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I would love to!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i may want to participate ;)
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    is the whole thing on your blog? I read the first chapter and am starting on the 2nd, please don't make it private :)
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I would! I'm always reading :)
  • CoRockChick77
    CoRockChick77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've done lots of Beta reading before. I would love to!
  • nibbynoo
    Options
    The end 2 chapters aren't online yet, but the rest will be in the blog until the end of october, when it will be taken down for editing.

:)

You can either read the blog and send me suggested edits by the contact form, or send me your email address (also by contact form) and in early november I can send the whole manuscript as a word doc for you to edit as you see fit

YAY!
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    I think I sent a request thru the website.
  • nibbynoo
    Options
    I didn't expect so many people to reply! :)

I've emailed everyone back, thank you again for wanting to read, it really is hugely appreciated!