Feeling guilty

Options
I'm feeling guilty. I'm on day 18 of Jillian's body revolution. I've not skipped a day. Today is a cardio day, 30 minutes of cardio, the same cardio I've done 6 times already. It's difficult, but goes fast. I'm having a rough day, and I'm not feeling it. I think I'm going to take my 30 minutes and run/walk for 3 miles. It's probably going to be more like walk/run, but it will take more than 30 minutes. But why do I feel guilty? I feel like I'm cheating on body revolution. But I also feel like if I try to get the video in I won't do it. I just don't know how to deal with the guilt. I'll do the weights tomorrow I promise! It's supposed to be a cardio day anyway! I hate feeling guilty. But I'm going to put on my running clothes!

Replies

• lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    If one exercise is a chore and you don't feel like doing it then a change is probably what's needed, your still doing something towards your goal so don't worry. Remember you die if you worry you die if you don't so why worry!
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If one exercise is a chore and you don't feel like doing it then a change is probably what's needed, your still doing something towards your goal so don't worry. Remember you die if you worry you die if you don't so why worry!

THIS
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Remember, any exercise at all is a SUCCESS. Failure is sitting on the couch, doing nothing. Why feel guilty about success? Sure, it may need be the wild success you hoped for. It may not be the same success you were wanting. But so what? It's still helping you out. It's still improving your health. It's still making your body a better place for you to live in. I wouldn't feel guilty about that at all.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with switching things up. The biggest key is to stick with it. Don't slog through something you don't want to do when there is another perfectly good exercise you do want to do. I constantly change up my routine to keep things interesting.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Got the run in and actually burned more than I normally would have with jillian!! Success