I Can Do This

My name is Tina. I am almost 50 (actually 49 this November), and I'm tired of being obese. I was shocked when my paperwork from the doctor said I was obese. I was thinking "who are they talking about?". But at 5'4" and 300lb. I had to come to grips with reality. I'M the obese one!!!! Wow!. Right now, I'm still overweight. My goal is 180 lbs. I can do this. I don't have any friends or family on this journey with me, so I go it alone.

I see that there is an entire community of people making the right moves to eat better, exercise, and improve their overall health. I'm onboard! Needing new friends and would love a walking partner or two in the Charlotte, NC area.

Replies

• Hey Tina, My name is King and I just read your post. Congratulations, because you and I are both going to do this. I just started my journey 3 days ago and I fill great. I'm in the same boat as you. Will be 49 in March. I weight 285lbs/ 6ft. Just finally quit mt. dew and drinking lots of water. If you need anyone to talk to or a weight loss buddy im here, Goodluck and you can do it!!!! :)
  • Hi Tina...My name is Nanci. I am so excited for you to start your journey. I have started my journey a year ago and with starting and quitting back and forth I have went from 247 to 187. I did that with finding out about Beachbody. I first did my research to find out if the company was legit and it was. I was always tired and never had enough energy to get through any workout. Until I met a lady that gave me a sample of Shakeology. I thought " oh great another nasty protein shake." But after tasting it I was hooked. And just after trying it for a week I felt a difference in how I felt. it is the best daily dose of dense nutrition that acts as a meal replacement. Doesn't that sound good? How is your nutrition? Are you on Facebook?
  • Happy to support! Feel free to add if you wish!
    Wishing you great success on your weight loss journey!