Unjury Protein

Options
sabified
sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
I keep getting ads for Unjury Protein (chicken soup flavoured) and it looks interesting... I've been looking for a protein power that doesn't have a chalky feel or odd aftertaste and this one claims to be free from both... has anyone tried it before?

Just wondering if they actually live up to their claims.

Replies

• cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    any testimonials from mfpers?

looks interesting if its the real deal.
  • sabified
    Options
    Wow, man. This was from last year. Even I'd forgotten about it.

But, if anyone does have any testimonials, would be nice to know.

At any rate, I've started using Gold Standard Whey protein, but I think I'm getting headaches from it. Not sure yet though.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

At any rate, I've started using Gold Standard Whey protein, but I think I'm getting headaches from it. Not sure yet though.

make sure you're drinking enough water.
  • sabified
    Options

make sure you're drinking enough water.

I usually get a min of 8 glasses in, though generally hit 10+ (8oz glasses)

I don't usually get headaches, so I'm taking the protein and seeing if one hits me, then not taking it the next day and seeing how it goes. If I see a pattern I'll start upping the water as well on protein days and see if that makes a difference.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I don't usually get headaches, so I'm taking the protein and seeing if one hits me, then not taking it the next day and seeing how it goes. If I see a pattern I'll start upping the water as well on protein days and see if that makes a difference.

i have gold standard whey and i find sometimes if i havent drunk enough through the day and then have a protein shake that it can give me a headache.
  • sabified
    Options

i have gold standard whey and i find sometimes if i havent drunk enough through the day and then have a protein shake that it can give me a headache.

Not drinking enough before, opposed to having it after?

That's interesting

ETA: If this is the case, then I'm probably going to switch brands after I finish what I have. The more I think of it, I have to admit... much as I love a good glass of water, I'm pretty much at my threshold already. I have no idea how I'd fit another 2/3 glasses into me. I'd be sloshing to the bathroom all day. But of course, I had to be a cheapo and get myself the 5lb tub of it, right... I've got ages to go