Options

Replies

• xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Things of my life and children *smh*
  • SophK90
    Options
    That all young single mums are bad parents, benefit hoggers, chavs, etc.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Because I'm in the military, I MUST know everybody in the miltary.
    LOL!!!
    I used to get that all the time!!!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    That overweight people are unhealthy...this is so ridiculous - but this assumption is made all the time.
    The thinnest people I know are undergoing chemo...not exactly healthy. Healthy is MORE than a number on a scale or a dress size people. I know a lot of thin smokers...NOT HEALTHY.

Yes, it's ridiculous to assume that all overweight people are unhealthy but it's also ridiculous to say "The thinnest people I know are undergoing chemo...not exactly healthy"...do you honestly think that someone chooses to get cancer and undergo chemo? Cancer doesn't discriminate honey...fat, thin, fit, healthy, unhealthy....I certainly hope that you don't assume that because someone is thin that they got cancer...
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That I am intimidating because I am blunt when responding to questions and talk down to people.

I am actually very friendly.

Naw you're just an *kitten*:smokin:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    that I speak and understand spanish :ohwell:
    como say what now?:laugh:

post-19287-Zooey-Deschanel-sad-New-Girl-J-VhQm.gif
  • cocotreasure
    cocotreasure Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That overweight people are lazy and have no control.

FALSEEEEEEEEEEE

We work out harder than most to reach goals we sometimes wonder if they are reachable, yet we go for it anyway (opposite of lazy right there) AND We deny ourselves many of the things that we desire to eat because somethings are counterproductive to what are goals are! (Thats Control)

#MythsShattered
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    That since I live in New York State I must live near NYC.

Nope...

Closer to Canada.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    that I speak spanish just because I'm puerto rican
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    That because I don't directly tell people to STFU, it means I want to hear their boring/stupid opinions on everything.

When I haven't said anything for three minutes, it's not because I'm captivated by your political views.

ETA:

Because I like video games and anime, people think I label *myself* as a hentai-watching, otaku gamer guuuuuuuuurl.

No, I just like those things and don't think one needs to be labeled just because they enjoy it.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That boobs + red hair = promiscuous skank :/

Gingers have no souls
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    that I speak spanish just because I'm puerto rican

^^^^^YES! This is the most ANNOYING THING EVER!"
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    That everyone on MFP has the exact same goals and are here for the exact same reasons.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    That everyone on MFP has the exact same goals and are here for the exact same reasons.

annnnnd YES....this...makes me feel like....tumblr_inline_mhh2jx9o731qz4rgp_zps29f83187.gif
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That because I'm overweight I must be lazy. Been feeling this vibe lately.
  • bigsargeofsc
    Options
    At 317 pounds,
    1) I must have high blood pressure. When I go for doctor visits, they check my BP twice, then ask what BP meds I take. My BP is normal with nothing more than exercise.

2) I'm out of shape. Yea, I do anywhere from 80-95 mintues of cardio and weight training, 5 days a week!

3) I'm a body builder. Well, that one not so much.. ;-)
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Privately educated does not mean stuck up.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    That I am psychotic.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    That because I am a girl, I don't REALLY know anything about sports. I am a huge sports nut and know way more than most people give me credit for. I earned great respect from the guys I used to work with because I could always put them in their place about things they THOUGHT they knew.....

One of my biggest peaves about assumptions is when people assume that everything you put on FB, MFP, etc. is always about them. Get over yourselves!

That people assume that my husband is our daughters' stepdad because he is black and the girls have light skin. Nope, he is thier biological daddy folks!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    1. That because I work at the company I do, I must know all 17,000 other employees, spread all across the country. Really?

2. That I'm straight.