I'm starting the Turbo Fire 5 Day Inferno Plan!

Options
I plan on starting the Turbo Fire Inferno Plan today and I'm excited! I'll be taking my before pics & measurements, so stick with me and let's put this to the test!

I wanted to follow the eating plan to a "T" but I just can't afford to go out and buy 5 days worth of all different foods, so I'm using what I have already and modifying it to work for me. The concept is the same, lean proteins and trying to stick to about a 1200 calorie daily intake. I'm ready to jump start my Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid routine!

If you care to join me, great! I could use the support and motivation!

Deb

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Good luck...keep us posted.

A
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I cant until I can afford Turbo Fire! Good luck. Cant wait to hear about the results
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Ok, well, day 1 down, 4 more to go! It went well. I'm surprised I was actually able to get by on only 1200 calories! I'm used to eating between 1400 and 1500 with P90X. I'm already feeling smaller! :smile:

The workouts are intense which I love and I actually did some walking yesterday as well; I plan on walking regardless, it's just good for the middle! lol

Hope you ladies are well! What are you doing right now? Regardless of what program you're doing, bring it daily and focus on those goals!!! We can do it! Have a great day!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    It's day 3 and I did ok on the eating, could've been better, so I'll have to focus tomorrow and Friday! But, I am feeling good overall. My arms are killing me because of all the punching; I'm using my weighted gloves! I like being sore though, means something's happening! :happy:

Stay tuned for the results on Friday!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I was just about to post a question regarding the food. I just received my Turbo Fire today and was looking over the meal guide. I truely am unable to get to the supermarket for these ingredients. I will do my best with what I have. I am so excited to get this started. I will be starting on Friday!

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Shima,

Are you going to start the 5 Day Inferno or the whole program? Either way, get ready to get sweaty! I am in love with this program! I think I may be starting the TF/CX hybrid on Monday, can't decide yet. I just love Chalene and her energy!

Let me know when you start and keep me posted on your progress!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    @ ddavies919,

Yes I am! I start tomorrow morning. I am very excited! I was watching Fire 55 yesterday and I know I can do it! I love Chalene myself. I was also trying to decide if I want to do just the Turbo Fire alone or the hybrid. I miss ChaLean Extreme so I am leaning towards that. I will keep you posted.

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Shima, yes, definately keep me posted! We can keep each other motivated if we do the hybrid! I miss CE! Are you a member of Beachbody? If so, what's your screen name? I'll look you up, we can be buddies in WOWY! :happy:

Well, I did good on the eating today, kept it at 1200 calories! I think I'll do my stats on Saturday and let myself go through the whole day tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    That's great Deb! Coachshima is my screen name on Beachbody. We absolutely can be buddies in WOWY! I definetly think I'm gonna do the hybrid I miss the iron lol.

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ok ladies. Well, I'm overall pleased. Didn't lose a ton of weight or inches but more than when I started. I lost 2lbs and 6 total inches and those inches were in the places I wanted! My hips, waist and thighs, so I'll take it!!!! :happy:

I also think I'm going to do the inferno again sometime; I think it's a great way to rev up the ol' metabolism and get the fire burning! I also think I'm going to mix up my calorie intake from time to time.

So, I think I've decided to start the CE/TF hybrid on Monday! So excited! Who's with me?! Let's do this!

I hope you're all having a great weekend and keep pushing play!

Deb
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Im with you! I will start on Friday! I recently read an article that stated that the combination of HIIT and weight lifting real burns up massive calories. Turbo Fire and CE are perfect together
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Ok girls, if you're interested, I've started a thread for my hybrid! Please stop by and join me in my TF/CE journey!!!

Deb
  • gypsy_nurse
    gypsy_nurse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just got my Turbo Fire in the mail Saturday & my son lost the books to it already! Can someone please post the schedule along with the TF/CLX rotation? thank you!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Kate, wow, really?!! That's too bad! Are you doing the 12 week or 20 week program? And, are you doing TF only or the hybrid?
  • gypsy_nurse
    gypsy_nurse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my son has a tendency to lose everything, it seems! I am interested in doing the 20 week program. I havent started TF yet but have been using CLX for the past month. So I was hoping to maybe jump start my results by integrating TF.
  • shimacrema
    Options
    wow sorry to hear that Kategirl. I hope it turns up.

I started my inferno over so day 1 down only 4 more to go and I stayed within the 1200 calories today! woohoo. I hope to do so for the rest of the week. I love Turbo Fire. Off to bed
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey girls! Way to keep at it!

Kate: I'll see what I can do for ya!

Shima: Definately keep us posted on your progress and how the inferno goes for ya! You can do it girl!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Did Fire 45 new to class and it totatally kicked my butt! I love it. got 810 calorie burn followed by 89 calories burnt by doing stretch 10 right after. I LOVE TURBO FIRE

BOOM I GOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! I GOT YOUR MAN!!!!

Shima
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Did Fire 45 new to class and it totatally kicked my butt! I love it. got 810 calorie burn followed by 89 calories burnt by doing stretch 10 right after. I LOVE TURBO FIRE

BOOM I GOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! I GOT YOUR MAN!!!!

Shima

Shima,

Dang! Way to go girl! See, that's what I love about Turbo Fire!!! The calorie burn is amazing!!! Love the music!!!
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Day 3 is crushed!! I am becoming more familiar with the moves but not all the way there yet. New to class is the way for me to really know the moves so I can blast the music later on. EZ 55 NTC and stretch 10 DONE!!! 961 calories burnt!!!! good night I mean morning lol