Options
2»

Replies

• luckyluciano
    Options
    yaaaayyy!!!! congrats!!!!! good for u! :bigsmile:
  • countrymama08
    Options
    Congrats. I posted a picture of me and my daughter. It was clipped from a video. I have a back shot too. UGH!!!! I am glad I did.

Congrats again. I am starting where you were so you are an inspiration. Keep it up.:happy:
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So the rumors I've heard about there being a 1 on the scale is true!!! Congrats to you. Are you giving yourself a treat? Enjoy that number.
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!!!! Keep up the good work!!!:smile:
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    I know how that feels.

This evening my 3 changed to a 2. First time in around 8 years that I've been out of the 300 club.
    I'm sure you're feeling just as elated as me!

Keep up the good work!
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    awesome! way to go :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • LieslLuna
    Options
    good job! it's so exciting to finally see those numbers go down. i can't wait to get back into the "one" hundreds again....wow, it must feel great! :wink:
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much.. all of you are such an inspiration to me. Keeping me pushing all those days I don't want to go to the gym or I want a snickers bar (which i have indulged in only once!)
    It's getting harder now to drop the weight. I'm lucky to be getting a pound a week. I'm terrified I'm going to wake up one morning and be back at 250! haha nightmare city!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I admit I am jealous. I would love to have made that jump out of the 200's. I am only 2 pounds away, but I lose very slow. About a half pound / week. But that is better then gaining. CONGRATULATIONS, I bet you never want to see the 200's on the scale again. Such a mile stone. Good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!