The One Year Weight Loss Challenge (50+ lbs)

Options
Dandman1990
Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm proposing a friendly contest between anybody willing to take part in losing 50+ lbs. I myself have over 100lbs to lose and thought it could be fun to see how other people manage to progress and may help keep us motivated as well as providing a resource of diet, recipe and exercise ideas.

---Contest Rules---

1) Don't post fake images. For example if you have managed to lose weight and reached your goal (congratulations!) please don't pretend that you're losing crazy amounts in no time flat.

2) Respect your fellow participants. This is meant to be fun don't rant & rage at people that may have different diet/ exercise regiments than you. Everybody has their own way of doing things & where advice may be appreciated there's no need to be annoying about it.

3) Try to keep up with your current weight. Managing to update your weight at least monthly will provide you with a much clearer idea of how you're progressing and help motivate you too.

4) Have Fun!

- Note: Please don't do something crazy like eating 500 calories a day. Practice safe weight loss techniques.

Replies

• ImNothingWithoutChrist
    Options
    Hey Dandman what's up? I'm down to do this challenge, I just began today and lets do this.
  • Meg5y
    Meg5y Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is do-able safely I think. I won't join the challenge but wish all who do success. I weighed myself today and have lost 41 lbs in 18 weeks. 10 the first week, so I think I've averaged around 1.5 lbs a week. So 100 in a year would need a bit more effort than I can muster. Good luck to all xx
This discussion has been closed.