Ladies only,,,,, do you like men with chest hair ???

Options

Replies

• MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    bWiOtrI.png

Oh wait, OP said "chest" hair...

0ce0a61905a37dbbe_zps7f53f7e4.gif
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    yes
  • MyseriMapleleaf
    MyseriMapleleaf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    No.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Yes very manly and sexy (:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    While I'm not into the Chewbaca look, I do like my men to have chest hair and a trail. :bigsmile:

:love: @ trail
  • ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Definitly!! Love chest hair!!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I didn't care for it. But now I love it! Coupled with broad shoulders and strong chest.....I am smitten!!! :love:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I am all for chest hair, and STOMACH HAIR! omg biggest turn on -EVER.

Though - of course, this comes with limits...if its like Austin Powers...then just no.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I don't really mind!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Love chest and some body hair! Nothing is more awkward then cuddling and having to peel yourselves apart. Never have that problem when the guy has a little bit of hair :smile:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I see lots of ladies like hair.. I'll come forward and say: no! no hair anywhere! chest, back,legs, arms and underneath them, privates.. nopp! but I do like a man to have some nice locks :3 you know.. pretty shoulder lenght hair *~*

Yeahhhhh you just described a woman. Lez be friends because I like women too!

I had to requote this because this is HILARIOUS!
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES....unless he looks like a bear rug when lying on the floor.
  • erikmsp72
    erikmsp72 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady. But yes, I *do* like a man with chest hair. . . .

:)
  • LisasLastTen
    LisasLastTen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like chest hair very much. I think the excessive "manscaping" we see these days is unmasculine, and I don't get it.

If I wanted to date someone with no chest hair, I'd date a girl.

Having said that, a man can be too hairy. Hairy ears, hairy back, hairy shoulders... somethings need to be keep under control.

But I hope if any men read this that they realize that women have different tastes. Be the man you're comfortable being and be loved and desired for who you are: boyish and hairless or beastly and fuzzy.
  • Men are meant to have body hair. I don't like the glistening and shaved Jersey shore dude look at all. I also adore beards. I'm talking a REAL beard, like a Duck Dynasty beard, my husband won't grow one for me though, it makes me sad.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Definitely not a fan.
  • lilandDame143
    Options
    NOPE!!!!! My Dad is a hairy beast so that completely ruined the burly man thing for me..... I like a hairless Bad boy lol..... My husband has three strands of hair on his chest just enough to make his not have a girl chest lol
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I like a smooth guy. I can deal with a little chest hair, but if that mess is outta control I dont know. He'll have to have one helluva personality. :-)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes! A hairy man is a manly man!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I see lots of ladies like hair.. I'll come forward and say: no! no hair anywhere! chest, back,legs, arms and underneath them, privates.. nopp! but I do like a man to have some nice locks :3 you know.. pretty shoulder lenght hair *~*

Hanson posters hanging on your walls?