Boobs gone :( (more for the ladies)

Options
So I'm at my ideal weight but I seem to have lost most of my fat from my boobs and they do not look at all nice. I'm not interested in a boob job at the moment so I'm looking for another way to improve things in that area. Any tips ladies? I haven't exercised much lately but I'm planning on starting to use my weights again (unfortunately I'm not allowed to lift heavy so they are only light) and will get back to doing exercises to strengthen chest muscles. I'm wondering if it would help to do a bit of a bulk in the hope that I'll get some fat back into that area. Could it help? Does anyone who lost their boobs have any success stories of firming up their breasts?

Replies

• sweepgurl101
    Options
    I would say lift as heavy as you can - if you don't lift much start off maybe one day a week and increase to the very max of 4 (or whatever is comfortable for you). I had children so my boobs have dropped a bit - I've been doing chest exercises for about 2 months and noticed they are more lifted - a big enough change for me and hubby to notice lol. I don't have any advice on bulking - that would be a little funky?!? because you can't choose where the fat will go. So you bulk what if it goes to your bottom? hmmm curious to see others opinion on bulking.....I hope I helped atleast a little =D
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I agree with pp on lifting :smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    BOOB JOB
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting.

I for one am happy I lost a lot of my boobs...they were just too big for my liking :happy:
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I was losing fat off my chest, so I began doing chest exercises and they've gone back to their original size (DD) and are MUCH perkier.
    Weights are really your best bet in this case.
    Give it about 2-3 months to see good results.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would say lift as heavy as you can - if you don't lift much start off maybe one day a week and increase to the very max of 4 (or whatever is comfortable for you). I had children so my boobs have dropped a bit - I've been doing chest exercises for about 2 months and noticed they are more lifted - a big enough change for me and hubby to notice lol. I don't have any advice on bulking - that would be a little funky?!? because you can't choose where the fat will go. So you bulk what if it goes to your bottom? hmmm curious to see others opinion on bulking.....I hope I helped atleast a little =D

This is exactly what happened to me. Lifting lifted my boobs making them actually appear bigger.

Op - You said you can't lift heavy but can you do push ups. If you can do push ups or build up to push ups then try those. Try changing the distance between your hands and doing sets of narrow, normal, and wide - this way you work different areas of the chest. Doing things like planks and mountain climbers don't directly work your chest but they help give you the strength to hold up your body to enable push ups. You can do push ups at different incline and declines too. I would advise against bulking because again like the quoted user said, "you can't choose where the fat goes"
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Why can't you lift heavy?
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. I will start with the lifting again then and kind of hope for the best a bit lol. I do push ups and planks but do not vary them much so I will give that suggestion a try.

With regards to the bulk - I was going to do a mini one anyway to try and help me build some more muscle so I guess I'll find out if it helps or not in a couple of months :/

I can't lift heavy due to medical problems which I'd rather not go into too much publicly. I've been told never to lift anything heavier than a kettle full of water (and to do that carefully!) but I do lift a bit heavier than that. Its rubbish as I feel like I want to push myself to lift heavier and heavier but the doc says no as I'd be doing myself more harm than good.