What is wrong with me...doh

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
So, I am extremely happy, am down 5 lbs, so how come as I write this I am eating a fudgeeo cookie. Something just does not compute there, it is not even my cheat day. I feel like I am letting myself down, and do not want food to make me feel this way. I am not even hungry and suppertime is only an hour away. Hang on.........ok I just threw an entire bag of cookies minus 4 in the garbage, whew, I feel better already!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    So, I am extremely happy, am down 5 lbs, so how come as I write this I am eating a fudgeeo cookie. Something just does not compute there, it is not even my cheat day. I feel like I am letting myself down, and do not want food to make me feel this way. I am not even hungry and suppertime is only an hour away. Hang on.........ok I just threw an entire bag of cookies minus 4 in the garbage, whew, I feel better already!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it...this new lifestyle takes practice, just like everything else...stick with it!
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel:explode: the way I solved that problem is that I dont buy unhealthy snacks when I shop now I buy healthy things that my kids will eat like granola bars fruit and 100 calorie packs! Sounds like you like chocolate try the oreo 100 calorie packs there so yummy!!:bigsmile:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I do this , and I KNOW I do so this time around, I am repeating and repeating , THIS IS NOT A DIET, I DO NOT HAVE TO SABOTAGE MYSELF! Everytime, i loose 5 or 10 or 20 and go OMG Im so proud I'll just reward myself for being a good girl........and then I eat a box of brownies. I'm proud of you for tossing them, you can do this , you WILL do this , because at the end of the day you have to love YOU. :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Peejb, No worries honey.....I ate a cup of ice cream. Hang in there....this is tough, 4 cookies are not gonna kill you today, I think blazin is right, if you tell yourself this is a diet, then eatin a cookie makes you feel like hell, dont deny yourself, but be aware that you need to stop yourself, if you eat, you eat it. I have decided that whenever I lost 10 pounds I am gonna go buy myself SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......