completing diary on android phone app?

Options
nurit1979
nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hey,
I couldn't find this posted so I was just curious..all my buddies on iphones have an option to complete their entry for the day, but on my android app it just has a lame ad at the bottom of the screen and no option to complete the diary for the day. Is this hidden somewhere else or just not an option on the android app?

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I couldn't find this posted so I was just curious..all my buddies on iphones have an option to complete their entry for the day, but on my android app it just has a lame ad at the bottom of the screen and no option to complete the diary for the day. Is this hidden somewhere else or just not an option on the android app?

I have android and I do have a complete diary option at the bottom of my diary.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I never noticed that on my android, but I just took a look and also could not find that "button". I hope someone can answer that for you!
  • nurit1979
    nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ugh! I just found the answer. You have to go to Settings > General Settings and then click "Show Complete Entry Button"!!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I use my android for MFP all the time. The only thing missing is the community message board.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    It's on the Android app -- are you scrolling down far enough?
    Vh5bjlt.jpg
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have an android and this option is only available when you are on your diary and you scroll until the bottom
This discussion has been closed.