GNC Total Lean shake?

Options

Replies

• indygo13
    indygo13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to mention that after using total lean shake I. See it more as a body composition shake than a weight loss.. I thjink if u are expecting to drop poundage u will be dissapointed.. but as it is a good nutrient filled breakfast calorie blast .. it really is a nice additon to the morning routine.. I have noticed overall leanness more than weightloss.. but the vitamin content really helps me meet my daily needs.. and if u want a thicker shake u can use skim milk.. pertsonally I like the water.. as I find it more hydrating.. and I only drink 1 a day in the morning! With some yoguart or a grapefruit!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    full of aspartame and chemicals
  • collinwrightt
    Options
    For the GNC Total Lean Shake, how many days does it cover? In other words, how many shakes will it make?
  • collinwrightt
    Options
    You must use the Total Lean 25! My son used the product for Breakfast and Lunch, lost 65 pounds and is using the product for breakfast only now!! It works...

How long did it take him to lose 65lbs.?
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    full of fake sugars and chemicals
  • Morgan_Mack
    Morgan_Mack Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I drink lean shakes for breakfast and I really like them, only 170 calories and 25 grams of protein and they keep me full!! I drink the strawberries and cream and vanilla bean ones
  • bbposada
    Options
    JUST started the lean shake program, don't have specs on weight, but I find it does tie me over for longer than I thought. I can now skip lunch or breakfast and not be hungry at work, whch is good since I see at a desk 9+ hours a day. Hoping to cut some weight and continue hitting the gym at night. Perfect for me since I don't want to get big but just want to cut fat.
  • luvschanel
    Options
    I been on these lean shakes and I replace 2 meals , eat a small fruit and a lean snack and a healthy dinner . I am losing
  • luvschanel
    Options
    Keep it up and good luck !
  • luvschanel
    Options
    That's great to hear , gives us all hope !
  • Nikkip130
    Nikkip130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started the shakes yesterday. I like them so far, hoping they will help me shed those last 10 pounds
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    k please help me understand are you not to eat and only have the shake or do you eat and have the shake..

You drink the shake as the meal, don't eat along with it. Most people have a shake for breakfast and lunch then eat normal food for dinner. There's nothing magical about any but they are a simple and quick way to help you keep your calorie intake low.
  • frankperkins315
    Options
    I really like it because it does curve my appetite. I have two shakes a day; one in the morning before work and one in the evening. I eat a healthy lunch and perhaps some crackers and a cup of yogurt for dinner. At first it didn't curve my appetite as much as I would have liked but after a week I fill that it does its job. It only has two hundred calories per serving. Also, I drink lots of water and that keeps me full. The only thing I have with the shake is that it makes you go to the bathroom . Combining it with the water and shake I have to go every several hours. If you drink more water and the shake twice a day it will work
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    I took a look at the ingredients/nutritional facts and I agree...some not-so-good-for-you things in there... Plus it doesn't quite have enough calories and protein to be a sufficient meal replacement. If you care about the inside of your body and not just the outside, there are definitely better alternatives. I have compared my meal replacement protein shake to many out there and I haven't found better yet. 240 cals, 24g of protein, specifically balanced ratio of protein/carb/fat to promote healthy weight. The protein is UNDENATURED whey as well which makes the difference because all protein is not created equal. At least the shakes you are looking at do not have soy protein.
  • Karmella241
    Options
    what else have you been doing to lose that much wieght in a few weeks because i drink the shake too, only once for breakfast though!
  • scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I took a look at the ingredients/nutritional facts and I agree...some not-so-good-for-you things in there... Plus it doesn't quite have enough calories and protein to be a sufficient meal replacement. If you care about the inside of your body and not just the outside, there are definitely better alternatives. I have compared my meal replacement protein shake to many out there and I haven't found better yet. 240 cals, 24g of protein, specifically balanced ratio of protein/carb/fat to promote healthy weight. The protein is UNDENATURED whey as well which makes the difference because all protein is not created equal. At least the shakes you are looking at do not have soy protein.

Please share so I can Google it to death...thanks!
  • Crystal_marie09
    Options
    How many meals are you guys replacing per day?
  • ayyeecee
    ayyeecee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer tells me to never ever replace a meal with a shake especially if you're working out, even if theres a lot of fiber, your body needs food- Good food. You'll only lose muscle that way and never really get that toned look that most people are after. Instead, eat healthy, train hard and take a shake as a recovery to your workout.
    The Shakes bloat your muscles to keep them hydrated so you recover faster, but will help you to become more lean faster.
    The more muscle you have the faster you burn calories during rest.

:)
  • candacem3191
    Options
    What kind of exercises do you do with the total lean 25??
  • stakoc94
    stakoc94 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I use the Total Lean 25 as its great for meals on the go or to kill a sweet tooth. I use almond milk, ice and some chia seeds and when blended its gets like soft serve ice cream YUM

Orange Cream and Chocolate PB are my favorites