28 yr old grad student looking to drop 80 lbs

Options
Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to this (even though my profile says since 2011; lies!) and have decided that the journey might be easier with friends. I'm looking to drop about 80 pounds, have always been fat, and have never reached a so called healthy weight. I'm a grad student at CSU, and have managed to drop 9 pounds despite the junk food that is served at the cafeteria, and the stress of the grad program itself. That said, I'm thinking this myfitnesspal thing might be the right fit for me. I'm looking for friends online (or in the Chicago area) who are willing to be there for mutual support and direction.

Replies

• neenorROAR
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me (: I'm in the UK, but our stats are really similar and I'm looking for people to help motivate, to help me motivate myself!
  • bethechangeAZ
    bethechangeAZ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well! :) I'm originally from Chicago, but have been living in Arizona for the last few years. I'm looking to lose around 50-60 pounds. It's always nice to have someone to talk to, motivate, and support. :)