What's The One Thing You Like About Yourself?

Options

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'd say curves, but that's plural, so my waist (even though I said in the other thread I wanted it 2" smaller, I really am happy with it)
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd say curves, but that's plural, so my waist (even though I said in the other thread I wanted it 2" smaller, I really am happy with it)

Curves it is. Feel free to post more than one guys I just put one as a guideline xD
  • aelphabawest
    aelphabawest Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    "The One Thing"? I love my smile, I love my hair, my eyes, my curves, how my body feels when I run, I like that I'm a good conversationalist, that I can navigate developing countries, that I decide to do something and - once I've committed to it, I do it.

I like myself. Every time I've gone back to watching what I eat, it's *because* I like myself and I want to treat my body right.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    there's so much but if i had to narrow it down:

my compassion for others.

:flowerforyou:
    same here. took the keystrokes right out of my fingers.
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    "The One Thing"? I love my smile, I love my hair, my eyes, my curves, how my body feels when I run, I like that I'm a good conversationalist, that I can navigate developing countries, that I decide to do something and - once I've committed to it, I do it.

I like myself. Every time I've gone back to watching what I eat, it's *because* I like myself and I want to treat my body right.

Admirable self confidence o_O
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Non Physical- I am honest, loving, caring, giving..blah blah..I guess i cannot add humble in there:smokin:
    Physical- This one is tough. I actually am not such a big fan of any one thing as such. I think i am decent looking on the whole, but people do like my eyes. So maybe my eyes!
  • depuydt2011
    depuydt2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My hour glass shape. I have the weird measurements of 46, 34, 46 and I love it. It makes me feel so sexy. My eyes are great too. My mama called them tootsie-pop drops because they are dark brown with a black center just like the candy.
    :smooched:
  • Dandman1990
    Options
    The most surprising part of that was that there's a candy I have never heard of! xD
  • Jleonra
    Options
    My determination to succeed in life.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My extreme hardworking nature.

and for a physical: my smile.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm cute as hell :smokin: :heart:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I'm intelligent. But I can't post a picture of my brain.
  • depuydt2011
    depuydt2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The most surprising part of that was that there's a candy I have never heard of! xD

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/assets/images/singles/tootsie_pop_drops.jpg

It's the sucker without the pesky stick
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    My awesome sarcasm. Most people think I'm funny, but really, I'm just an as$hole.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    My awesome sarcasm. Most people think I'm funny, but really, I'm just an as$hole.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... make a better decision ....sarcastically speaking
    Options

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... make a better decision ....sarcastically speaking

Agree to disagree. The witty have fun while the stupid don't get it.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Be that as it may, while sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, to your point it quite possibly is the highest form of humor

;)
    Options

Be that as it may, while sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, to your point it quite possibly is the highest form of humor

;)
    That it is sir. That it is.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Only one?

My integrity.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Only one?

My integrity.

toss up between that or your boobs

Ha! Yeah I like them as well. But your chest is hotter. ;-)