zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Mayo and dill pickles with celery
    Or a little mayo a lotta salsa.
    yum yum!
  • Ladydrake12
    Ladydrake12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I add a little celery seed, mustard seed, little bit of cheese, yellow pepper for a little tasty crunch. Honestly, my tuna is a little different every time but some siracha is pretty good in it too.
  • ThePoppyFox
    Options
    My son asks for it quite often, and he always wants barbecue sauce mixed in with it. Growing up my mom always made it just with mayo.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    every now and then I like to mix the tuna in with my egg salad sandwiches and add some alfalfa sprouts and sunflower seeds. I am gonna try the cottage cheese though with it cuz that sounds pretty good.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump. some interesting ideas in here!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I like avocado, oikos greek vegetable herb dip and pepper....yummmmmm!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A hook!
  • GooooHeather
    Options
    Hahahahhaah, wonderful! :-D

I mix in cottage cheese and celery cut up tiny.
  • lalalalinzy
    lalalalinzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just the usual olive oil mayo, sweet relish, celery, red onion and then I put it cold on top of some warm rice. OMG SO GOOD.
  • gettingmy_lifeback
    Options
    avocado and lemon!!!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Just mayo and raw onion in sandwiches for me. Might not sound too great but the onion provides a nice balance with how rich the tuna/mayo combo seems alone.

This - but I add lettuce to mine.

Also, corn & tuna go together, always have as far as I remember. Have you not ever had tuna mornay? :smile: Missing out!

I have started buying tuna in olive oil & then draining the oil. Tastes so much better or else I can't stomach the stuff.
  • FatBurningMachine77
    Options
    I just put miracle whip, salt and pepper in mine...Miracle Whip is added to sweeten it up a bit!
  • Jilliana22
    Options
    I buy the single-serve tuna packets, add one boiled egg chopped finely, 2 TBSP of sweet relish, one TBSP of Hellmann's Light Mayo, and one TSP of yellow mustard. Mix together eat on bread with lettuce and tomato or just eat it with some Saltine crackers and call it a day.
  • Qinnih
    Options
    haha i like my tuna raw, and with avocado, rice and seaweed wrapped around it ;D
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love the Tuna Creations and usually buy the sweet and spicy. I put it in a bowl with about 3 cups of romaine lettuce or baby spinach with a quarter cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese, and I have a fast food lunch.
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    Miracle Whip, spicy mustard, a drop or two of Tabasco, cucumber,
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    plain non fat yogurt, relish, squirt of mustard, onion and celery !!
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Used to do the mayo and tuna thing but nowadays it's Wishbone Lite Italian Dressing.