How do i know which number to enter in the goal field?

Options
I did a calorie intake calculation and it said, " Limit your calories from FOOD to 1778 calories per day. Burn an additional 250 calories per day or 1750 per week through FITNESS. Note: The amount of calories you eat (1778) minus the calories you burn through fitness (250) equals your daily calorie goal (1528)." So, that being said where we enter in our profile Net Calorie Goal, do I put the 1778 or the 1528??? Please someone help I would greatly appreciate it!! 

Replies

• suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Input the lower number and then add exercise calories , so your goal calories will come up to 1778 or how much ever you burn. 1528 will be your net calories. Hope that helps!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    So, that being said where we enter in our profile Net Calorie Goal, do I put the 1778 or the 1528??? Please someone help I would greatly appreciate it!! 

Hello!

I think the 1,528 would be your net... are you using the MFP calculation where you eat back your calories?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    Input the lower number and then add exercise calories , so your goal calories will come up to 1778 or how much ever you burn. 1528 will be your net calories. Hope that helps!
    yes.

Or you could use this site's calculations, you know? Since you're apparently going to use this site, and all.

Ets: and if you do, choose "lose one pound per week" don't use Sedentary, and add back your Exercise calories, then eat that. So NET 1500 ish.
  • Tina0712
    Tina0712 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No,I used the calculation from WebMd.com! & thank y'all for the info!! :)