Replies

• NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    being a lazy bum compared to now.
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I gave up eating whatever I craved at the time and maybe a little tv, but that's it. I eat what I want after weigh-in, because that is my cheat day. Sometimes I eat what I want all weekend. That's why my weight loss is slower, but don't feel deprived.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Food. I miss that stuff.
    Amen, sista.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Its been almost two years!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I should still be able to get in a few hours on the weekend (maybe), but during the week as become impossible. Thanks for all your replies!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Its been almost two years!

I have to tip my hat there. I still eat chips about everyday, but they are tortilla chips. Still,140 cals per 7 chips, it's insane!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Paying more attention to my diet sparked an interest in researching where my food came from. Eventually, I gave up eating all animal source products - for ethical reasons, as I don't necessarily think it the "healthiest" decision.

Also, sour gummy candies. I loved that shiz, but eventually just stopped buying candy in general. It wasn't a conscious decision.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Over 50 pounds!! Woot! Woot! :glasses:
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    My house isn't as clean as it used to be :)

Totally this. I don't even care.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    An hour and a half of sleep every morning so I can workout.
  • init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I gave up caffeinated fizzy stuff and coffee. I enjoy tea every now and again, but I gave up because on some days I would literally drink 2k calories of soda and nothing else. I try to enjoy some decaf every now and again but once I add all the creamer and sugar I like there's not much point.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I gave up my hour of sleep in the morning. Also gave up my body not being sore.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I gave up half the space in my living room to make room for a treadmill and an elliptical, but otherwise, I didn't really give up anything.... Just 120lbs so far. Good riddance.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Excuses
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    i disregarded everyone and everything to acquire shredded status. it was worth it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have given up nothing, but I have gained more energy and a better attitude. :flowerforyou:
  • Nicoleace22
    Nicoleace22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up, however I am a 10-12 book a month reader... I'm one of those people who makes reading a priority and will ALWAYS find time to read. But in the last few months that has definitely slowed down as a lot of the time that I previously spent reading is spent running! I don't like audio books, so I've just kind of accepted that my reading time has decreased. I still read quite a bit but sometimes health takes priority over a good book. I never thought I would say that. :noway:

Yeah also avid reader and really feel the pain ( for me that means more money in my pocket.

Also gave up ' cue jeopardy theme song' yeah my snooze button. I used to love those 25 minutes of extra sleep but traded it in for crunches situps and squats. Made a huge difference.
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Junk food and spontaneity.

Definitely spontaneity...always planning ahead, I don't make good choices on the fly.
  • KayLasMack
    KayLasMack Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    self pity and the phrase "I can't!"
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    sleep