Not new but need motivation badly

zd04
zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
Hey all,
I am Zd04 not new to this site but due to my irregularity I was not logging in everyday. I think I need some motivation and for that I need some friends with whom I can talk everyday about my day and share about each other's routine. Is there any one who also need such friend in this weight loss journey? Please friends do reply I need motivation so badly. And definitely feel free to add me.

Replies

• I can understand how hard it is to stay motivated. I joined a on line challenge group to help keep me motivated and accountable for what I eat and do to stay active about 8months ago. I decided to pay it forward and I started my own. I have an online "private group/secret group" on FB to help hold people accountable on food and exercise. If you don't have a good program I can help you with that too. If you need some help let me know. Yes it is free. I love what I do!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Hi there,
    You're in the right place. I have lost 120lbs in about 15 months. 89 of them here on MFP, without any gimmicky fads, pills or shakes. Just eating at a sustainable calorie deficit. Period.
    Give this a read:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants