I have limited mobility would fit bit, body media etc...

Options
be a worthwhile purchase for someone like me who probably will not have a great deal of movement to log? Do they only track activity? Just hoping to learn more before I make a purchase. Last year, I tried a device I had to attach to my pants and then link up to the site at night- it was a nightmare, and I returned it. I think I might still be a little apprehensive, but people really seem to love these devices and have results. Any advice for me?.

Replies

• bakeralison1
    bakeralison1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit and 99% of the time it syncs with my computer and transfers the information to MFP as soon as I turn the computer on so it works well that way. Lots of days like today I sit in front of a computer for 12hrs at work and there is no point wearing it, because I'm not moving. It is great for when your running errands etc though and showing how much movement you did get on days that you didn't "exercise". If you think it might motivate you move more get one, it's only around $100 and no monthly fee, if you don't like it sell it on ebay.