Guys: Are girls who wear glasses turn offs?

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Mental note...wear glasses more frequently :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    This is not the 80's anymore where guys find girls with glasses geeky! There are some seriously hot women with glasses

Says the girl with glasses on.

And I agree!

:tongue:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    <<< wears glasses - I mean, I'm suppose to wear them :wink: Maybe now, I'll wear them more! :smile:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Never a turn off, usually just the opposite.

Although the lady I'm dating right now, I prefer her not to wear them. She has the most unique beautiful green eyes I've ever noticed, I like to stare into them without any obstructions.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Just really curious. For example, when you see a girl on the streets wearing glasses, is it true that you won't take a second glance at her?

no.

glasses can be sexy.

there's a reason why the "naughty teacher/librarian" is a common fantasy. glasses feature prominently in that fantasy.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    I usually wear my contacts (it's just easier than messing with glasses, IMO), but my bf thinks my glasses are cute. My sister wears glasses 90% of the time and her bf likes her better wearing them. It just depends on the guy and if you're wearing a flattering pair of glasses.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Just really curious. For example, when you see a girl on the streets wearing glasses, is it true that you won't take a second glance at her?

oh god no. if anything, girls with glasses get my attention first over girls without.
  • 63lab
    63lab Posts: 80
    thank god, lol !!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Gosh, hope not!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Psh, I sure as hell hope not! I'm going to pick mine out next week :smile:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    nope doesn't matter with or with out ladys are sexy
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    I'm not feeling so bad about wearing my glasses anymore! Lol
  • Maria_Cutie
    Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
    Quite frankly, I've had lots of guys tell me that my glasses are hot ;)
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    It is one of the first thing I usually get complimented on. Oddly enough, and probably because I wear them, I find myself partial to guys who wear them too.
  • Nope, especially of they are stylish and size/shaped right for the wearer. Can be super sexy.
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Exact opposite actually, girls in glasses are hawt.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member

Yes. I hate women who have 20/20 vision. Blindness is so hot.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,605 Member

no.

glasses can be sexy.

there's a reason why the "naughty teacher/librarian" is a common fantasy. glasses feature prominently in that fantasy.

Things is, when she takes those glasses off and shakes down her hair, she doesn't start bumping into bedside cabinets...

There's a reason it's called 'fantasy'.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    opposite
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    This is not the 80's anymore where guys find girls with glasses geeky! There are some seriously hot women with glasses

THIS! I only have to wear glasses for reading - but I look DAMN good in them! :happy: