Hi Everybody

Options
I am not new to using MFP however I feel Its time to say hello to all of you as I have been a lurker for a few months. I was using weight loss resources ( WLR ) UK but I find this website and food database much much more sophisticated and whilst I was paying £££ to use WLR I find It a waste of money when you compare It to this site ( Better food database and General Layout ) And Its FREE!

So I am going to be a dedicated MFP member and still have a fair bit to lose. ( I've lost 91 lb's so far ) My name Is Steve and I live In the UK. I look forward to getting to know all of you and will contribute to the wonderful forums and all you lovely people In due course.

Best Wishes

R3dDwarf ( Steve )

Replies

• tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    True, this is a very good site and free!

I'm also not new to MFP, but I've only really been using it for a week now. It was time to start working on my weight again. I'm Tom and I live in Belgium ;)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi Steve and Tom and glad you came out of the shadows. Steve 91 lbs loss is awesome! Congrats. I am only a few lbs from goal but plan to stay on and keep logging so I keep it off ;-) If I can help don't hesitate to add and ask ;--) continued success to both of you:flowerforyou:
  • BlubbinBlubber
    BlubbinBlubber Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey there, i signed up a while ago and just started using the forums as well. before today, i was just using this site off and on but now i'm more committed and will be logging in daily. feel free to add me! X