I need some fun motivating friends for support!

Options
Hi, I've been on and off MFP for a while. I'm determined that this will be my last time. I have about 100 lbs to lose and could really use the friendship and support of the MFP community. I'll be more than happy to do the same. Let's get healthy together!

Replies

• nomoremasa23
    nomoremasa23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Doresoontobeh,

I am looking for motivating friends and support too! I have been on here since the beginning of the year and have not missed a day! I have lost 60lbs and have 24 to go to be at my goal weight! I am super motivated and noticed that everyone I started with has fallen off and friends that I have met on here also arent consistent and log on every once in awhile.

So if you are looking for a cheerleader, Im your MFP! I see that you mentioned you have been off and on this site. Why is it that you stop? I have a few books to recommend if you are up to it. I think thats what lit my fire! lol

Hope you have a great day!,

Sincerely,

Vanessa
    nomoremasa23
  • Kimsoontobe
    Kimsoontobe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm looking for support as well. We can do it.
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! It's nice to have the support and motivation to keep on going :)
  • Tashabradshaw
    Tashabradshaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I am on here for good! I only have two friends on here and one of them doesn't log everyday! Support and Motivation is what it takes!
  • shadowcat3978
    Options
    Same here! I'm looking for motivational friends and support too. :) I'm not so great at commitment and I'm trying real hard to stick with it.
  • Jaydec70
    Jaydec70 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Been at it just over a month, and consistent. I have about same start and end goals, and height is close too, and were close in age, so only major difference is gender. I started off gang busters, but now settling into a more healthy pace of loss too. I would welcome any motivational and accountable friends.