Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone else doing INSANITY or Beachbody home videos?!

Replies

• donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    P90X - amazing how fast the body adapts.
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    I found out the other day that Shakeology is a meal replacement drink (I thought it was a protein shake), do you actually have this as a replacement or do you have it as well as other meals to make sure you're having the full calorie allowance?
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Sorry another question - what sort of programmes are P90X and T25? They're mentioned a lot and people are getting really good results from them.
  • beverlyann1726
    beverlyann1726 Posts: 31 Member
    I'm currently doing Slim in 6. I'm a beginner and it's low impact but still very challenging. I love it! And I'm now addicted. I also have Hip Hop Abs that I will probably start once I'm finished with my 6 weeks of Slim in 6. I'm currently in my third week doing Ramp it Up. I've had great results with it. Lost 8 pounds in my first ten days! Hip Hop Abs is fun, and Slim in 6 is challenging and a real strength builder. Once I get a little more in shape, I'd like to try Turbo Jam or T25.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    I started Insanity today!
  • Hi! I'm new here and I'm on 2nd week of Insanity, I hope I can finish it all this time :)
  • Crysty2010
    Crysty2010 Posts: 26 Member
    I am starting Brazil Butt Life tonight....if anyone has any pointers lemme know...I am VERY new at this.
  • sgtbrown
    sgtbrown Posts: 58 Member
    "Completed" Insanity in July. In Focus T25 Beta week 4 right now. Plan to do The Asylum next. Love these workouts! Lost 36lbs so far! Wife is doing the same workouts...also finished Insanity. Feel free to add me.
  • Hi just started insanity and am scared and need a partner to push through. Had been doing gym but hopefully insanity kicks it into gear!!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    I've completed Insanity, Asylum, and p90x. Currently doing T25. 5 weeks in. Friend me if you'd like. Happy to throw support your way!
  • I started Insanity but I hate working out so much I'm having a hard time sticking with it :sad:
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    I started Insanity today!

Me too. Just did the Fit Test.

Finished one round of Insanity in August. Second month kicked my *kitten* hard. Liked how I felt, though, and liked the structure, so here I am in Round 2. This time I took photos and am going to get the T-shirt!
  • jellybeans37
    jellybeans37 Posts: 33 Member
    I am in the second week of Les Mills pump
  • browntracy72
    browntracy72 Posts: 24 Member
    I do almost all the beachbody videos, Love them I also love Bob Harper and Jillian Micheals too.
  • I'm doing Slim in 6, on week 3, day 19. Noticed a difference in my body tone and look, not shed any pounds or inches as of yet though :( My Mr is combining Insanity and P90X :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    I lost most of my weight with P90X and now I'm in my last week of insanity. I ran out of Shakeology but I'm getting a new shipment tomorrow so I'm going to redo the 2nd month of Insanity again. Then maybe T25, Turbofire, or Bodybeast. Not sure which one yet.
  • Daws387
    Daws387 Posts: 46 Member
    i'm in week 3 of my 2nd round of insanity! it still kicks my butt!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    just did the insanity fit test today! Looking forward to changes in then next 60 days.
  • sgtbrown
    sgtbrown Posts: 58 Member
    Be strong. It works! Be sure to concentrate on form. That is WAY more important than speed.
  • Yurizzle
    Yurizzle Posts: 6 Member
    I kinda do Insanity...

I love the Cardio Power and Resistance workout. I do that 1-2 per week and i go to a bootcamp 2 times per week. I have noticed that Insanity improves my strength and endurance.. therefore my running has also improved :)

fell free to add me, i'm new here too