Snack Ideas for Weught Loss Group Needed

Options
Hope this is the right topic to pot this under here goes:

Alright everyone maybe you can help me out. At work we are having a biggest loser competition it is a 12 week competition that we paid $12 ea to participate in & then the top 3 losers by % will get a monetary prize at the end. However we are ea required to bring healthy foods/snacks to the weigh in on one week of the competition (they are held Wednesday mornings @ 9:00 am) & this week is my week. I was thinking of bringing healthy pumpkin muffins, Zucchini tots & some fruit but I feel like I need something else any ideas?? TIA :)

Replies

• morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    My favorite low fat, low calorie snack is celery sticks with Laughing Cow Blue Cheese cheese (35 calories a triangle and you can do two celery sticks with one) and almonds on top. Delicious...really satisfies my need for crunch and chewing and it gives me lots of protein on top of the great taste. I also like green apple slices with the same cheese.
  • dlg1467
    dlg1467 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Nud Fud!

google it!
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    There are amazing recipes at Cooking Light magazine's website. They're known for really testing them over & over, so I've never had a bad one. You can also search by category.

www.cookinglight.com

They also have a FB page if you want to get their feed & see the recipes they post.
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com appetizer section is amazing
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I think you are bringing plenty. Snack, not meal. It sounds delicious. If you really feel you need to bring more, what about a side of some kind of protein?
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Maybe greek yogurt or string cheese? Or you could do caprese skewers with mozzerella, basil and cherry tomatoes?
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone