question for wait staff/service jobs

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
Do you guys really spit/Pee/poo in people's food that you do not like, or who haven't tipped you well?

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Not when I worked in restaurants we didn't really care that much and it would make it for during the shift when you got a kick *kitten* tip
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I waited tables for 10 years and my (now) husband was a cook, neither of us would dream of doing something nasty to someone's food or drink. First of all, it's illegal and second of all, that's just plain gross and low class.
  • NormInv
    Options
    bump
  • NormInv
    Options
    so there is no one from the food industry on this website?
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I worked with a guy who supposedly stuck his "manhood" in someone's glass of wine. Can't verify the truth. I worked in the industry for close to 10 years. Never did anything, but was tempted to a few times. Worst I did was keep someone's CD they had just bought since they didn't tip me, so I considered it my tip (worked at a bar in a mall).
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Never. And the chefs I worked for were too proud of their meals to do something like spit in it.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I also waited table for years and NEVER did that or saw anyone do it.

We did have sex in the freezer and on the food prep tables tho....oh and on the bar!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    OP I have heard many a tale from food factory workers that they've done all kinds of vile stuff during the production line stage to lots of pre packaged food if that makes you feel any better :laugh: