Girls: Are guys who wear glasses turn offs?

Options
whierd
whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
Just really curious. For example, when you see a guy on the streets wearing glasses, is it true that you won't take a second glance at him?

Replies

• whierd
    Options
    Derp.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy checking out his assets and wallet to notice his face... so no?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    nerds
    ogre-screaming-nerds-o.gif
  • whierd
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToONX5bTdPg0hdid8XmaqCCGpQbvkma-kHrT3EkUcezTpz-se0
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just really curious. For example, when you see a guy on the streets wearing glasses, is it true that you won't take a second glance at him?

Lol if you're going to pick a thread to parody you should see some of the threads the same person came up with earlier xD
  • whierd
    Options

Lol if you're going to pick a thread to parody you should see some of the threads the same person came up with earlier xD

I didn't even notice the earlier ones, lol.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Nope, not at all.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy checking out his assets and wallet to notice his face... so no?

I ain't sayin' she a gold digga...
  • Jleonra
    Options
    some glasses are fashionable
  • rob32768
    Options
    I think if the one is being judged on the glases the person doing the judging shouldn't be worthy of consideration.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Terminator-deal-with-it.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It depends. Is his hair in a ponytail and he's wearing paint covered overalls and no make-up?
  • JamesParsons7
    Options
    no i dont take a second look at a guy. because i know that i dont want the chance of my children getting poor eye genetics and ruining the facial aesthetics of my 9.5/10 children
  • Sarahwantshealth
    Sarahwantshealth Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nope, not at all!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options

Not true at all. One of the hottest guys I know wears glasses sometimes ( and it isn't my husband).
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Nope as long as the glasses fit the face and not some strange Edna Everage tyype of glasses
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've only ever dated one guy who wore glasses all the time but I don't remember it ever being an issue.

My guys just recently had to start wearing glasses and I do find it a little funny because I'm not used to seeing him wear them but it's good to be able to use them to make jokes about him getting old as I'm sure he's going deaf as well lol.

Anyways, its just revenge for all the years he's been taking the mick out of me for being blind as a bat because, I've had glasses as thick as bottle bottoms since my teens!

Seriously though, personality wins over looks any day for me :o)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    My hot husband wears glasses, so nope.
  • XXElmaXX
    Options
    No. Glasses can look cool on men.
    But like always, no matter if it is men or women, some are turned off, some are turned on and others don´t have an opinion.
    I´m as good as blind and men run like a dragon is after them. I have been told there is no way in hell that a man will ever so much as give me a chance....I guess they are right, I have been single for 11 years hehe.
    People are judgemental
    Just pick a frame that suits you, that gives your face a character and you will look cool.
    If they don´t want you with glasses then they don´t deserve you
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I love a man in glasses :)