Needing the support of the MFP Community

Options
Hi, I've recently come back to MFP after gaining back all the weight I lost the last time. I'm determined that this time I'll take it off for good. I was hoping to enlist some friends that can help encourage me as it gets frustrating at times. I'm happy to do the same.

Replies

• davidlo421
    Options
    I feel your pain. This is my third time on MFP after losing. 15-20 lbs to gain it back.. Remember we have bad days , the important thing is not to have to many in a roll. I wish you luck.. add me if u want..
  • klerato
    Options
    Hey Congrats on your new starts...I'm sending an add request!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back!! I am here every day, feel free to add me if you would like!! You have proven you can do this, now you will accomplish this for the last time!!!
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can get VERY frustrating at times.
    Sometimes you do what you think is right and the scale doesn't budge.
    Or have a little indiscretion for a day and the scale throws it in your face, so to speak, for the next several days.

Anyone can add me if they want.
  • eahill4
    eahill4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I log and support my friends every day although, due to unconventional schedule , it's at odd times. Feel free to add me.
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am happy to lend support! I am newer to MFP and looking for friends and inspiration as well. :smile: