Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Another nod for Burpees.
    You'll thank us later:)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Waldo is spot on.

I have used BodyRock.TV (also TheDailyHIIT.com) same same- although I hate the new dailyhiit- it's rubbish. but it's a great place to start- great tutorials on form.

LovingFit.com

angrytrainerfitness.com

nerdfitness.com

bloglates on youtube

zuzkalight on youtube.

all have GREAT workouts.

the night thing about body weight- is there are ways to modify- and ways to make it crazy hard with a little ingenuity or elevation (elevated mountain climbers- say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I've been a big fan of Beach Body programs they work well for me. I like the DVD's I can follow easily, little or no equipment or what needed came with the program. I mainly use them for cross training along with my running and biking. I have no desire to ever join a gym, so these programs work for me.
  • niyans
    niyans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try programs from Polish trainner EWA CHODAKOWSKA .
    You can find them on Youtube . They're amazing and results are spectacular . In Poland she is very famous because of that trainings .
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    As stated above, exercise videos on youtube, bodyweight exercises, and running
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Lunges! Burpees! Inch Worms! SQUATS. Wall Sits. Pushups. Situps. Etc... such a variety.

Burpees for the win ;)
  • shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Insanity, great in home DVD with zero equipment.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Burpees suck. I still do them, but they SUCK.

I love the Skimble Workout Trainer and Sworkit applications that are available on smartphones, and the Gain Fitness Apps that are only available on the iPhone (boooo, I don't have one but the developers are working on one for android phones- yay!)