Funny NSV

Options
I just walked into the house to get a drink from weeding the garden area...and my jeans literally slid right off of me! I was just standing there getting a glass of water and they slid right down, lol. The same jeans that fit perfectly a few weeks ago!

I've only lost 10 pounds, but I've been exercising so I guess it's working!

And I'm really glad I wasn't outside when it happened! :)

Replies

• lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    :blushing: You'd better find a belt to use, so that THAT doesn't happen in public.:blushing:
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on an awesome Non-Scale Victory! :flowerforyou:
  • allimansell
    Options
    This made me laugh! What a great victory! Congratulations!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. A belt has just about been my best investment during my journey to keep that kind of thing from happening. Keep up the good work.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulation i'm wounder about your other clothing lol
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Makes me glad I am a hippy I because that seems like it could be a tad embarrassing. I don't think that will ever happen to me...my fiancee pants maybe but mine, sadly I doubt it.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    *sigh* That happened to me when I was jogging around the park... I flashed half the city. *hangs head* I've purchased tighter running shorts since then thank god.:noway:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    *sigh* That happened to me when I was jogging around the park... I flashed half the city. *hangs head* I've purchased tighter running shorts since then thank god.:noway:
    I miss out on all the fun.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! I'm having to wear a belt now for some of my pants, too!! I think you've done great this past week!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!