Jillian michaels diet bet challenge

Options
It starts on Tuesday!

Put $30 in to enter lose 4% of your body weight in 28 days and at minimum win back your $30, more if not everyone hits their goal. The pot is over $106k right now.

Money is a good motivator for me so I joined. Why not check it out???

http://diet.bt/18Y1zzS

Good Luck! If you join feel free to add me as a friend and let me know you joined diet bet so we can support one another!

Replies

• staplebug
    Options
    What a great motivator money can be! If I wasn't pregnant, I think I would totally do this. Good luck!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yeah i seen this on facebook but i don't have the spare cash plus i'm just finishing up her body revolution it sounds real interesting
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    except that the website keeps 15-25% of your money in fees. so even if you "win," you lose money until you win 15-25% more than what you put in. no thanks.
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just checked out the site. According to the fees disclosure it states that the fee is taken off the top and they waive their cut if it would result in a winner walking away with less money than they originally bet.

Also, I found this blog post to be very insightful. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/CaraRadz/view/some-thoughts-on-dietbet-490529
  • vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of this before. It looks interesting, so the hubby & I just joined the bet. :)
  • taniak3
    Options
    I joined! Submitted my photos this morning! So, here I go!
  • vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Holy cow the pot is over $140k! I just submitted my weigh in pics & am ready to win some of that $$!
  • AMNimlos
    AMNimlos Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this! Friend me!

SW: 210.1
    CW: 210.1
    GW: 201.6
  • tiumonica
    tiumonica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up too!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up. Feel free to add me. I'm super motivated!!
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am in too! so far so good...
  • jeanine182
    jeanine182 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I joined this too , add me!