Looking for myfitnesspal friends

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some friends who are doing the same thing as me, it'd be good to have some support.

I'm a full time student and that's my main focus. Sometimes when I study, I eat way too much chocolate, cake and lollies. Most of the time my health is great, I live on vegetables and oats and I ride my bike everywhere I go. I just know that if I don't stop these sugar binges it could lead to diabetes, cardiac disease or colon cancer and I don't want that. I'm 55 kilos which is a little heavy for a 5"1 woman, but not being overweight I'm not terribly concerned about losing that weight (though I wouldn't mind losing a couple of kilos). Really though, my focus is my study and not getting sick from eating the amount of sugar that I do.

Is anyone out there also battling with stress-related sugar binges?

Replies

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a student too and i know how it is! When I have an essay I would grab a bag of snakes and they would just disappear lol. Ill add you in :) Im in QLD :)
  • ShrinkingEmma6
    Options
    Yes this is my life haha. I'm a student too
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hiya!! Im a PhD student.. used to eat lots of sugar!! but have got control over it now and instead i look forward to my workout for most of the day!! feel free to add me!!