Need MFP pals!

Options
Hello Myfitnesspal Family:
My name is Rosie. I was on myfitnesspal back in 2010-2011 with great success (I had lost 50 pounds). But than I stopped logging, which led to the junk food, and than put back at square one as I gained back all the weight I had lost and then some. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I lost my weight pretty quickly last time and this time I want to slow it down so I don't get tired of it and so I can finally reach my goal and maintain it for the rest of my life.

Please add me. I am a great cheerleader who will be very supportive and in this for the long haul. I am looking for the same!

Replies

• tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sure you can do it all again! Better to do it slow so it starts to get a change in lifestyle and not a period of starving yourself.

I will add you :wink:
  • Hi :)
    I'm Shelley. I have been on MFP before but I am just starting back :) I don't have alot of weight to loose but I am ridiculously unfit and want to eat more healthily!
    I will definitely support you and cheer you on :) and it would be awesome to have someone to do the same for me
    Good luck!! feel free to add me :) xx
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've gott a similar amount to lose if you fancy a lil bit of a friendly contest for a bit of motivation? :P
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    WELCOME BACK! :bigsmile: You can so totally do it this time around aswell - I have faith! Just keep putting in the hard yards.
    Feel free to add me if you like; I am an active member and will try my best to motivate!
  • lkh1234
    Options
    You can add me if you like,,,,I plan to be around on here for a long time !!!! Welcome!