help me out please!

Options
my stats first -

height = 180 cm,
age= 25yrs
weight= 93 kgs
body fat= 22%

here is where i am confused i am not able to figure out my activity level to calculate my activity level and because of this i am not losing weight the way i should be . to be honest i haven't seen any difference on the scale but i have seen a difference in my inch loss and muscle gain. i know that muscle weighs more than fat but i see examples here of men gaining muscle but they are also losing weight on the scale. my daily routine is the same throughout the week. i go to the gym in the morning and lift heavy on alternate days and the other days i do cardio. sunday is off. after my gym i go to work where i am seated till evening. in the evening i go out for sometime for coffee or generally to meet the guys and then i. come home and sleep.i workout for an hour and half doing heavy weightlifting with a trainer. what should be my activity level to calculate TDEE??

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Some impressive work going on here! :smile:

I think your activity level would be 'moderate' for your TDEE. However that MAY not be why you're not losing... the most common pitfall is not logging food accurately... could be that?

Best of luck