Loose Midsection but not upperbody--HELP

Options
Hi there,
I have skinny upper body, and I tend to put on my midsection,(love handles, thighs, butt and stomach) .
I joined this site a week, and I think it's great..
Can anyone advice how I can loose only midsection and not too much from upper body??
Thing is I already have very skinny face, and as I exercise, I tend to loose first form upper body an my face gets even skinner, and that looks really bad..and I am vegetarian, so I don't get enough protein also..
Please help..

Thanks,

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wow! Don't think that can happen - our body will lose where it wants to. You could build upper body muscle with weight training!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    As you lose and gain fat/weight there's no way to target where that happens. All you can do is be healthy and that'll provide balance in your life.

As far as being vegetarian... not being one all I can say is to pay attention to what you're eating. Try eating more cheese, beans, tofu, whatever has more protein and substitute it for the empty/unhealthy calories in your life. I would also suggest talking to a doctor because they will be able to tell you what to eat and why far better than most people on this site. They'll also be able to keep track of any anemia issues that may arise as is common amongst vegetarians.