Time to get some supportive friends

Options
Abztagoatem
Abztagoatem Posts: 8
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I have used this site before and had great results but obviously didn't stick with it. Now I'm back and I need some supportive friends. I am great at supporting. I keep my friends list short and comment on everyone's progress I mean let's face it, it doesn't take much time to type Good Job. I lost 3.2 kg in my first week on here and I have one comment.......... So so sad and not great for motivation! There is no point in me using mfp if I don't have a bunch of friends who I support and support me back it's what you guys log and comment which gets me motivated!

Replies

• Nisha_DK
    Nisha_DK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me and I'll do my best to keep you motivated !
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your diary, I don't think you eat enough! If you want to eat more and cook real food look at my diary and ask to friend me. Good luck
  • Abztagoatem
    Options
    Just looked at your diary, I don't think you eat enough! If you want to eat more and cook real food look at my diary and ask to friend me. Good luck

I work nightshift and some days I might only be awake for 6 hours before I'm back in bed, some days I am awake for 27 hours. I don't eat perfectly but I'm trying to deal with cravings and lack of time right now.
  • medavidcook
    medavidcook Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and will support best way i can
  • shalisa7
    shalisa7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    We all need motivation and support, some times people dont have time to comment do so when they can x:smile:
  • helena_jj
    helena_jj Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    good job actually!
  • pinkcere
    pinkcere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I am too great when comes to motivate people so if you want add me and anyone else who wishes to be part of my community.
    I will just get a ride in this post and talk a bit why I am here.
    I was using the application to keep track of my weight loss. A work friend indicate it to me, but as usual when it comes to diet I like to keep it to myself specially because I have tried almost everything and people tend to get bored with my failed attempts. At the moment I am doing a juicing fasting which I started on 2nd sept and was going really well until last wednesday when I had a horrible day and ended up breaking the fasting since then I had sushi on Friday and a english breakfast yesterday. But I am determined to get back on track so yesterday evening i went for a 2 hours brisk walk and back to the fasting again. I decided to read and looking into the community to see if I also get some support from people who like me are strugling pound by pound...
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish! I log everything daily, I try my hardest to comment on everybody's status and progress as much as possible :)!!
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am happy to support. Feel free to add me.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me for support. I'm on everyday and love to read and give comments to my friends.
  • fatmaama
    fatmaama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too! I can motivate others but sometimes I can't keep myself in check. I need to lose over 100 pounds but I'm setting small goals. I'll do my best to keep is both motivated lol.
  • Fikinghell
    Fikinghell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Feel free to add me, if you wish!
    I've been on here for nearly 2 years and not one person has added me. Only my friend that I work with has and that's because I made him haha!

I sincerely need to get my motivation and will power back on track (I've just ate a full Chinese takeaway all to myself!) and as I now cook for just me, I'm finding it difficult to get excited about meal times. So any 1 person recipes you guys have or just wanna chat - feel free to get in contact!

I WILL start recording my food again, need to if I'm wanting to lose a stone (14lbs)!

Good luck and happy MFP'ing!!
    Fi x
  • Polo4Life
    Options
    add me
    i'll try to keep up your motivation
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I saw that you live in Melbourne. I do too. Just did some cutting off of friends who never interact. I like to motivate and get some motivation back. Add me if you like!
This discussion has been closed.