Am I in the right calorie range?

Options
Diary is open. I'm 5'2"-ish. I started around 220 Lbs. (didn't wanna know the actual weight but 220 is relatively close!) Based on the BMI charts I've seen, I started shooting for 120 Lbs. In the last month or so, my training crew at my gym did the math based on my current BF% and found that I'm much more likely to hit around 135 Lbs., with a good bit of muscle. I like muscle, so hearing that I had less work to do and confirmation that I have muscle (and just might KEEP muscle), i adjusted to this new goal rather quickly.

When I started, i was eating 1200-1250 calories per day. I started exercising about a month in (burning at least 1000 calories per day - though I think my Timex Iron Man HRM is a big fat liar and I probably only burn 500-0700 calories per day - this is IMPORTANT!)

My Trainer claims that it is very important that I take a day off each week, so generally Sunday finds me at home having not worked out, full of so much energy I can't stand it - and feeling like a starving child in Africa even though it's only about 500 calories less (if I assume I can eat about 500 calories extra per workout since I don't believe my HRM).

This day off full of starving-ness made me realize that I might prefer the TDEE method, so I started MFP searching and Googling. Based on everything I found, I decided to eat 1700 calories per day, period. While none of the TDEE calculators asked the exact calories I burned each day, I filled them out assuming 1000 calories per day, so when I burn over that, I add in half of the extra calories as open calories for me to eat up.

Bottom Line Details:
5'2"
CW: 178 Lbs.
GW: 135 Lbs.
Other goals: Being STRONG and awesome
I use a Timex Iron Man HRM to determine my calorie burns - based on my understanding of everything, my HRM seems to report somewhere between high and SUPER DUPER CRAZY HIGH...
Current Workout Schedule:
Monday: Morning workout with Trainer around 600-1200 calories (if I burn less than 1000 calories, I exercise after work to complete at least a total of 1000 calories)
Tuesday: Morning workout around 600-800 calories / work off the last 200-400 calories at home after work
Wednesday: Evening workout with Trainer (keep pushing through at least 1000, even if my time with Trainer doesn't get me there)
Thursday: Morning workout around 600-1200 calories (if I burn less than 1000 calories, I exercise after work to complete at least a total of 1000 calories
Friday: Morning workout with Trainer around 600-1200 calories (if I burn less than 1000 calories, I exercise after work to complete at least a total of 1000 calories)
Saturday: Morning workout around 600-1200 calories (if I burn less than 1000 calories, I exercise after work to compldete at least a total of 1000 calories)

Does this make sense for me? For anyone?