Just wanting to hear from real people

Yeh guess that's it.

Lose weight, keep it off, be healthy and be happy.

It's one thing reading an over glamourised label and website promising you results for a product or workout routine. I want to hear from real people who's goals are for a healthier self, who's knowledge is from experience, rather than a company endorsing their product or themselves to gain income.

I want to learn realistic tips and tricks of the trade :D

Not really good with this message board stuff... sooo yeah ^.^

Replies

• Realistically...you put in what you get out. Sometimes you might not see results yet but the key is patience and discipline.
    My favorite tip when it comes to dieting is smoothies..you can make so many different kinds. Good luck with your goals!
  • Red_Dwarf74
    Red_Dwarf74 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi

I have been losing weight since May. Look at my banner, that IS how much I have lost by calorie counting and regular exercise. I eat what I want and when I want and log absolutely everything that passes my lips. Your food diary IS your best friend. Add me as a friend to see all my progress If you like as I have a long way to go yet.

Kind Regards

R3dDwarf
  • It took years for me to gain the extra weight I have on my belly, so I know I won't be able to lose it in some magical 2 week workout! Just keep on doing it - eat healthy, stay active, and have fun.