• hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
  • knickersb1
    Options
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    @knick: 118. (Mine is on my pic but no longer that weight. Lol)
  • knickersb1
    Options
    @shutupndmove....118??...I like you!!! You can add alot more on to that for my real weight :D I'd say around 170 for you?!
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Umm How about you are 190 now? All muscle!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    @shutupndmove....118??...I like you!!! You can add alot more on to that for my real weight :D I'd say around 170 for you?!

Can't be that much more! Well you look great, keep it up! I'm trying ti bulk a bit, so higher. Lol
    @bluejay: talking about me? If so, sooo close!
    @pawn: 175
  • knickersb1
    Options
    @Shutupndmove...try 145! Thanks though :) Aw that's not fair, muscle is like hidden pounds, they're harder to guess!! :laugh:
  • lejla2002
    lejla2002 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    130 and remember I'm dough :)
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    @Shutupndmove...try 145! Thanks though :) Aw that's not fair, muscle is like hidden pounds, they're harder to guess!! :laugh:

No way! Seems high for you! How tall are you? Well again, just keep doing your thing, it clearly works for you, you look great! :) Hahaha! You're funny.
    @lejja: which one are you? Based on the pic alone. The woman: 135 the man: 180
  • knickersb1
    Options
    No way! Seems high for you! How tall are you? Well again, just keep doing your thing, it clearly works for you, you look great! :) Hahaha! You're funny.

I'm 5'6 and carrying a bit more wobble than I care for, working on it though!! You're transformation is unbelievable, you have my respect and admiration!!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

I'm 5'6 and carrying a bit more wobble than I care for, working on it though!! You're transformation is unbelievable, you have my respect and admiration!!

You're pretty tall. I don't see a lot of wobble so I'd say it's your height. :) Considering most women I know are short, to me you're tall. Aren't you sweet! It's been fun! Many thanks to you my friend. :)
  • SrirachaBritt
    Options
    183? I had a cheat sheet :)
  • beagdearg
    Options
    Fun game. How much does a human's head weigh? ;)
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    humm i am guessing 130
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
  • spillontopage13
    Options
    115? 110?