Community Virgin

snakeskin
snakeskin Posts: 21
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I found this site last week and started my plan. The site is awesome, as when I last lost weight, I did the whole "count the calories" and succeeded. Thanks to the cool program that counts calories FOR me, I was able to throw old my old calorie book into the garbage.

I havent tried communicating on a forum for support before, so I will be interested to see how it works.

best of luck to all!

Replies

• snakeskin
    Hi, I found this site last week and started my plan. The site is awesome, as when I last lost weight, I did the whole "count the calories" and succeeded. Thanks to the cool program that counts calories FOR me, I was able to throw old my old calorie book into the garbage.

I havent tried communicating on a forum for support before, so I will be interested to see how it works.

best of luck to all!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    WELCOME!!!:flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • I am also new. I started today. I have always liked to work out in gyms but the whole counting calories is new to me. I have never realized how fast they add up! I hope it works for you!!
  • snakeskin
    Thank you friends - and as always - the best of luck to all of you too!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to you both!!:flowerforyou: I was new to counting calories but MFP makes it so easy and they do add up quickly!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Welcome Welcome!!!:smile::smile:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome to MTP. I was the same way, I was using a Access Database to keep track and found this so much better. Not to mention all the great people who know what we are going thru as they are or have done it them self.

After all, what person who has never been over weight, can even comprehend what we go through.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    welcome :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.