C25k question

Does the c25k app from Zen labs have a way to track distance ? I have it on my iPhone but don't see any GPS info.

Replies

• FitFabFlirty92
    FitFabFlirty92 Posts: 384 Member
    I know that the Runkeeper app tracks your distance, that's what I've been using while I train to run a 5k. It's free and has GPS. :)
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    No it doesn't. That's the app I used. When I was doing C25K (I just finished in August) I ran with that app and Runtastic; both of which are free. Runtastic is great too because you can set it to automatically update to MFP.

After finishing C25K I've been using Zombies, Run which is lots of fun and they have a 5k trainer as well however you have to pay for that.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I use that app...(well, actually, C210k, but it's the same thing through the first eight weeks)...and runkeeper together.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Check out the RunDouble app. I use it. They've got programs for C25K and beyond, and it's excellent!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I use that app...(well, actually, C210k, but it's the same thing through the first eight weeks)...and runkeeper together.

ditto...

Most c25k programs mostly want you to focus on completing the intervals, etc for time. If you can do that, you can ultimately run a 5K...but yeah...you'll need some GPS when you get to actually running a 5K to make sure you're doing the whole thing.