Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just signed up!

Hi, my name is June. I've done Weight Watchers and SparkPeople. Like them both but I"m looking for something fresh and new. What I'm hoping to gain from MyFitnessPal is a "fun" way to track my calories, help in awareness of my eating habits, and support so I don't forget that I can do this. ;) Here we go!

Replies

• KaraLee69
    KaraLee69 Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome! I love this site and am sure you will too! I am 43, mother of 2 and just went back to part time work in May. I started in Jan and have lost 41lbs so far. Feel free to add me as a friend! :bigsmile:
  • dearb1
    dearb1 Posts: 17 Member
    Well come June! I've also just rejoined! Previously when I did MFP I did not go on the community blogs! I've decided the way for me to keep motivated this time is to read the blogs to hear other success stories! Good luck hope you reach your goals!
  • Hi, my name is also June and just signed up today.
    I have also done WeightWatchers and I got bored with
    It after a long time on it, but it did lose weight and reached
    My goal.
    I like this as it is free, and lots of help available.

My problem is :- how do you add a tsp or tables as it gives weight in
    Metric and I might only want to add a spoon of gravy?
    Otherwise I am sure I will manage.

Good luck and keep smiling. ???? June
  • Hi June. my name is Nanci and I want to congratulate you on joining a very supportive motivating group of people. How is your nutrition? What are your fitness goals?
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Hi June... You can find what you're looking for here and so much more like supportive and encouraging friends.. Add me if you'd like to..
    Joe.
  • nickiirusso
    nickiirusso Posts: 11 Member
    HI JUNE
    MY NAME IS NICOLE AND I HACE ALSO DONE WEIGHT WATCHERS AND REACHED MY GOAL THEN I STOPPED DOING IT AND GAINED ALL MY WEIGHT BACK. I GOT SICK OF PAYING AND THEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS AGO I FOUND MY FITNESS PAL. IT'S GREAT SO FAR. I LOST 2 LBS MY FIRST WEEK AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WEIGHING IN NEXT WEEK. THE SUPPORT ON HERE IS AWESOME AND VERY MOTIVATING. WELCOME TO MFP...FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • mollywy
    mollywy Posts: 5 Member
    Hello June and welcome to MFP! Im a newbie myself (joined 7/11/2013) and love it here. :heart:
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    I'm looking for new friends on MFP, I fell off the wagon for a bit but if you add me we cna encourage each other to stay on track!
  • nanci35
    nanci35 Posts: 21
    Hi Nicole. Congrats on losing weight the first week on MFP. I also love this website in twined with my Beachbody workouts. Logging in every day gives me the 100% accountability that I need and I get to meet new friends daily. Are you in Facebook?
  • Hi everyone,
    I just signed up today and need some encouragement. Feel free to add me :D