Second time back

Options
This is my second time using Fitness Pal. I thought that I could contiue to lose without it and wasn't so successful. So I am back and ready to hit goal.

I am looking for some friends that I can add to help me on my not so motivational days and to talk to about be healthy ( my husband's ear needs a break.) :)

Replies

• Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back. Feel free to add me :) I just re-stared my journey for the 2nd time.
  • willial2310
    Options
    Hi,
    I am a return, the first time I signed up I did nothing!!! Then got a blood clot, getting better now and can walk slow. I was not liking myself at all, so decided to try it again. The Dr says I will be better approx.'ly March, so I am taking the walks slow but at least I am moving. Logging my food daily too. I weighed in after week on Friday and down 6 lbs. that put a smile on my face. :love: My goal is 60 lbs, as well. Come on girl you can do it !!! Let's look good for Santa ...he will be here before we know it ...:laugh:

Have a blessed day
  • Fitness_110
    Fitness_110 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am re-attempting to reach my weight loss goal of 40 pounds and am looking for all the help I can get. I would appreciate any encouragement and advice. Good luck to you all and I hope that you are all successful in achieving your goals! :)