HELP!!!!! .....Losing motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    For me, I HAVE to work out everyday. If I don't, if I start to skip workouts, it is too easy to keep skipping them and going back to my old ways. i think because I do work out so much, I monitor my food more because I am working so hard to work out, why waste it? Then along with that, I see results because I am doing everything I am supposed to do.

see this was exactly me when i started off highly motivated and stuff i hate when the motivation stops ...and i totally feel u on the skipping workouts stuff thats whats happening this week i was like nah dont feel up to it today tomorrow i will but my tomorrow never came and i am afraid thats it i am going back to my old ways

I'm in the same situation. I was working out 5 days a week, sometimes 7 days a week and was looking fantastic! i would go work out at my 24 hr. gym after my kids went to bed and the hubby was home with them. It worked for a year & a 1/2 and 45lbs, but then i started slacking on my food - enjoying more of the "bad" foods, next i slowed down my workouts. Now i'm at the point where i don't want to walk in to the gym because I have lost the drive and motivation. I'm up 10lbs since May. I'm happy that i was able to keep the 45lbs off for over a year and a half but I'm frustrated with myself that i have now slipped into my old bad habits.